|Tuition Waiver Guidelines|
Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center Tuition Waiver Guidelines
1. Little Bit offers tuition waivers in an effort to make our programs available to all participants who would benefit from the program. Waivers are based on financial need.
2. Final determination of tuition waivers is based on federal poverty guidelines, the demonstrated financial need and the funds available at that time. The amount available may vary from session to session.
3. A tuition waiver form must be completed by the registration deadline for the session for which it is to be applied. All requested information must be provided. Any incomplete or late forms will not be considered for that session. All information is kept confidential. Please cross out social security and account numbers.
4. Little Bit tuition waivers may not be used to replace or supplement any other funds available to the rider such as DSHS or insurance. They are to be used only when no other sources of funds are available.
5. Tuition Waivers are based on the family’s gross income.
6. Please be sure to indicate how much financial assistance you are requesting by writing the amount in the space provided.
7. Funds granted are only to be used in the session they were granted in. Unused tuition waiver funds are not held on the participants account as a credit but goes back into the general tuition waiver fund.
8. The following are not covered by tuition waivers and are the responsibility of the applicant; evaluations, Little Bit Therapy facility fees, late cancelation and no show fees for Hippotherapy, and Adaptive assessments.
Click here to download a tuition waiver application
Applications are due Wednesday, August 6